• Wersja:exe
  • KM:200.000
  • Paliwo:PB
  • Rok:2008
  • Nadwozie:exe
Reputacja: 0
Neutralna

Napisano 20:20, 13.11.2018

Hello to all of you. I don't understand Polish but i see that here is a large community. I have a Honda Accord CL9 that came with navi and oem amp, year of the production is 2008.

I've bought from china an android navi that was designed for the standard audio equipment. When i've discovered that i have amp installed on the car, i've cut the harness of the headunit, installed some rca connector and pluged into the back of the radio on the low output. But  I've discovered that the rear speaker from the doors and the rear shelf, i think, that they don't get the full power and overall the system cannot reach full potential. I will probably hack the radio by modify the preamp section in the navi.

But the main question now is what is the schematic for the facelift version of the audio system for the accord. From the previous schematic of the non facelift i saw that were some "shielding" wires that in my case probably are not connected propriely. In this evening I've discovered that the front speakers are playing louder than the back from the doors and rear shelf speakers. Any ideeas?

And one more question. How the temperature is reported to the cluster? By a "CAN" network or just by wires? Because now i cannot see outside temperature on my cluster.

Sorry for i've not posted correctly.

#2 raresvintea

raresvintea
  • Nowy
  • 3 postów
  • Silnik:2.4
  • Wersja:exe
  • KM:200.000
  • Paliwo:PB
  • Rok:2008
  • Nadwozie:exe
Reputacja: 0
Neutralna

Napisano 21:49, 13.11.2018

From what i read   and allready know, the amplifier has balanced imputs. i should use a unbalance to balanced converted and i will have signal gain.

Również z jednym lub większą ilością słów kluczowych: VII

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych

IPB Skin By Virteq